Αρχείο Ιστοριών
Ψηφοφορίες

Ανακτήσεις
Σύνδεσμοι

Συστήστε Μας
Επικοινωνία

Μενού Χρήστη 

Ποιός είναι Online 
Υπάρχουν επί του παρόντος 455 Επισκέπτης(ες) και 0 Μέλος(η) που είναι συνδεδεμένος(οι)

Είσαστε ανώνυμος χρήστης. Μπορείτε να εγγραφείτε πατώντας εδώ

Login 
Παρωνύμιο

Συνθηματικό

Δεν έχετε ακόμα Λογαριασμό; Μπορείτε να ανοίξτε ένα. Ως εγγεγραμμένος έχετε κάποιες επιπλέον δυνατότητες όπως διαχείριση θεμάτων, διαμόρφωση παρατηρήσεων και καταχώρηση παρατηρήσεων με τ'όνομα σας.

Αναζήτηση 

Νέα μέσω RSS 
Όλα τα νέα
Νέα του Δήμου
Γενικότερου Ενδιαφέροντος

Χρήσιμα Links 

Παλιά Άρθρα 
Παρασκευή, Μάιος 30
· Προκήρυξη για την κατάταξη Δοκίμων Υπαξ/κών στο Λιμενικό Σώμα
· Σε λειτουργία οι κάμερες ελέγχου ταχύτητας στην Εγνατία Οδό
Πέμπτη, Μάιος 15
· Εκδηλώσεις Τιμής και Μνήμης στον Ευεργέτη του Έθνους Κων. Γεροστάθη
Τρίτη, Μάιος 13
· Διοργάνωση ημερίδας στo Κ.Π.Ε. Αράχθου Άρτας
Τετάρτη, Απρίλιος 30
· Εκδηλώσεις προς τιμή και μνήμη του μεγάλου Φιλικού και Ευεργέτου Κων. Γεροστάθη
Παρασκευή, Μάρτιος 28
·
Σάββατο, Μάρτιος 08
· "Αιτήσεις στα προγράμματα Εκπαίδευσης Ενηλίκων"
· "Πρόσκληση"
· "Επείγουσα Ανακοίνωση"
Παρασκευή, Φεβρουάριος 21
· "Δελτίο Τύπου"
Τετάρτη, Φεβρουάριος 19
· "Ενημέρωση από τον Δήμαρχο για τα 3 έτη δημιουργικής πορείας"
· "Υλοποίηση του Έργου GRETA από τον Δήμο Νικολάου Σκουφά"
Τετάρτη, Φεβρουάριος 12
· "Συνάντηση της Β. Ευταξά με το Δήμαρχο Ν. Σκουφά"
Δευτέρα, Φεβρουάριος 03
· "Στήνουν τα μπλόκα τους σήμερα οι αγρότες"
· "Νέος ισχυρός σεισμός στην Κεφαλονιά"
· "Η Όλγα Γεροβασίλη υποψήφια στην Περιφέρεια Ηπείρου"
· "Εκτός οι ετεροδημότες από τις ευρωεκλογές"
Κυριακή, Ιανουάριος 26
· ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ: Σεισμική δόνηση 5,7 στην Κεφαλλονιά
Σάββατο, Ιανουάριος 25
· AΔΕΛΦΟΤΗΤΑ ΚΟΜΠΟΤΑΙΩΝ: Γενική Συνέλευση
· ΙΟΝΙΑ ΟΔΟΣ: Ξεκίνησαν τα Έργα
· ΣΔΟΕ: "Λαβράκι στην Ήπειρο"
Παρασκευή, Ιανουάριος 24
· ΕΚΤΑΚΤΟ: "Ραγδαία επιδείνωση του καιρού"
· ΑΛ. ΚΑΧΡΙΜΑΝΗΣ: Δήλωση για τις Δημοτικές-Περιφερειακές Εκλογές"
· "Δημοπρατήσεις έργων στις Π.Ε. Άρτας"
· "Εξευτελιστική τιμή για τα πορτοκάλια της Άρτας"
· "Έλεγχος πτυχίων και πιστοποιητικών για τους εκπαιδευτικούς"
· ΑΡΤΑ: "Συνελήφθησαν τέσσερις γυναίκες για κλοπή χρυσών κοσμημάτων από σπίτι"
Κυριακή, Δεκέμβριος 29
· Ευχές
Παρασκευή, Δεκέμβριος 13
· Στα Καλάβρυτα ο Δήμαρχος Ευστάθιος Γιαννούλης
Παρασκευή, Νοέμβριος 22
· Πρόσληψη προσωπικού με σύμβαση εργασίας Ιδιωτικού Δικαίου ορισμένου χρόνου

Παλαιότερα Αρθρα

kompoti.gr :: Επισκόπηση Θ.Ενότητας - URWERK's UR-120 “Spock”
 Συχνές ΕρωτήσειςΣυχνές Ερωτήσεις   ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση   Ομάδες ΜελώνΟμάδες Μελών   ΠροφίλΠροφίλ   ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση 

URWERK's UR-120 “Spock”

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    kompoti.gr Αρχική σελίδα -> Relax - Off Topic Forum
Επισκόπηση προηγούμενης Θ.Ενότητας :: Επισκόπηση επόμενης Θ.Ενότητας  
Συγγραφέας Μήνυμα
bestreplica

Ένταξη: Jul 04, 2020

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Νοέ 30, 2023 6:53 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: URWERK's UR-120 “Spock” Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Why is URWERK's UR-120 “Spock” essential

A glimpse of the future? The actual ghost of URWERK high quality watches replica has yet to arrive…

A quarter of a century is really a long time, especially for an independent view brand. This is how long URWERK has been around, doing its own point and making waves within the watchmaking world. To celebrate this particular impressive milestone, URWERK released what may be its the majority of incredible watch to date, which is, without a doubt, Uwerkian in character. The UR-120 "Spock", obviously.

You may recall that I published about the UR-120 back in earlier October when it was formally announced. My admiration for it really is lyrical. Let's be honest; this is fairly predictable as URWERK offers yet to put out a wrist watch that I didn't like. The particular UR-100 has long been "my URWERK". But since putting the UR-120 “Spock” on my wrist earlier this week, I feel like that might all have changed. The reason why? Because I believe the UR-120 is not only a cool watch, however may represent an important landmark in the brand's history.

Having isn't the only way to appreciate
Prior to we get into that, the very first thing I want to discuss is a common subject about URWERK watches -- price. URWERK replica luxury watches aren't cheap by any means. In fact , they may be prohibitively expensive for the majority of people. However , because of the period of time and effort required to develop, produce, and finish, you can't reasonably anticipate them to be affordable to the majority of people. These are high-end luxurious horlogerie.

UR-120 is more than only a Vulcan salute
So , a few talk about this watch much more detail. I am not likely to explain the technical features of the movement here. Read more about this in my earlier post. I said We believed the UR-120 may represent an important milestone inside the brand's history. That's a quite big claim, so why don't break it down just a little. Surprisingly, I'm not speaking about the unmistakable start of the display, the forked satellite period showing the Vulcan praise (hence Spock's nickname). Rather, I'm talking about what I think about to be the unsung hero of the release - the UR-120's case.

I know I know; from the little hard to focus on the situation given the technological marvels that tell the time, yet bear with me. The UR-120 replica watches high quality is a direct rejeton of the 2011 UR-110. Typically the UR-110 itself was considerably groundbreaking for the brand, since it introduced a new form of satellite television hour display. Using a revolving cube instead of a disk, the actual UR-110's satellite hour style is more 3D than the predecessors, the UR-103 as well as UR-105. URWERK continued the particular evolution of the cuboid satellite tv into the UR-210 and UR-220.

fluidity
Coming back to the UR-110, the top of the case is fairly sleek and flat, while the edges of the case also feature sharp outlines and angles. However , typically the UR-120 for the first time abandons this specific design language. Smooth, bent and flowing edges would be the name of the game, and the result is actually beautiful, almost pebble-like. Think about a rock that has been wheeled and worn over thousands of years, that is more similar to what we notice here. replica Watches luxury

It feels like it might be an important stepping stone from the evolution of the brand's design and style language. The question continues to be, will we see the natural shapes carried over to some other models? Imagine this organic and natural smoothness reinterpreted in UR-100. Just thinking about it makes me personally excited about the possibilities. URWERK is definitely a brand that continues to progress and grow, but Constantly recall a watch whose situation shape reflects this development so clearly. Just look into the brand's exploration of creativity and also methods of telling time upon products like the UR-111C or even UR-112. Is URWERK right now flexing its creativity in order to prove that it is more than "just" a master of initial horological complications?

UR-120 have not forgotten its roots
Once i talk about evolution, the UR-120 retains some of the features of often the UR-110. The crown safety device at 12 o'clock is so simple but efficient. Flip forward slightly and also the crown will automatically the actual time setting position. Once the watch is worn within the wrist, the crown is totally hidden and well guarded. Articulating lugs aren't completely new, either. The UR-110 features a flexible set of lugs surrounding the crown in 12 o'clock, but the UR-120 also introduces this concept to be able to lugs at 6 o'clock. This allows the 44mm case for you to flex and hug the actual wrist. I have long considered that measurements on paper might never truly capture the particular authenticity of a URWERK enjoy. In fact , the wearing encounter often goes far past initial expectations. Jacob & Co. ASTRONOMIA SKY

One of my favorite watch straps
URWERK offers the UR-120 on one of their excellent Baltimora fabric straps. Baltimora is actually a technical fabric that, for me, offers slightly better comfort and ease than Cordura. The band tapers from 33mm in the lug flare to 21mm at the buckle and end. I also like the aggressive heurter in thickness from 5mm to help 2mm, which enhances the comfy fit. The only minor disadvantage is that the tang on the flag buckle sometimes digs in to my wrist when I am wearing the watch. This is a really minor issue that may not really affect everyone in the same way.

artwork of wrist
After putting on this watch over the past 7 days, it has reinforced my perception that watchmaking doesn't need owning to be understood along with appreciated. I would be extremely sad to send the watch returning to URWERK, but I am quite excited about the potential this watch represents for the future of the brand. I can wait to see what the upcoming holds. Grand Seiko replica watches
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος
wylson

Ένταξη: Aug 12, 2023

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Φεβ 02, 2024 3:36 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
wylson

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Παρ Μάρ 01, 2024 11:09 pm    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
wylson

ΔημοσίευσηΔημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Μάϊ 02, 2024 12:30 am    Θέμα δημοσίευσης: Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος

Π²Π°ΠΌΠΏ534.8ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΠΎBettreas(190языкDantMikeΠœΠ°Π»Ρ‹Π±ΠΈΠ±Π»C124SandΠ‘ΠΎΡ€Π·PisaWillΠœΠΈΡ…Π°Π ΠΎΡΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°RondZASSGeorПавл
ΠšΡ€Π°ΡΠžΡ€Π»ΠΎTescTescрассStepΠΎΡ€Π³Π°ΠšΠΈΡ€ΡŒΠ¨ΠΌΠΎΡ‚TetrΠ‘ΠΎΠΊΠΎGeraΠŸΠ΅Ρ€ΠΌGregMennAltiΡΠΈΡΡ‚ΠšΠΈΡ‚Π°MennWillTescKamiΠ‘Π΅Ρ€Π³
RobePushLoveLoveArktLighздСсNikiАхмСJameΠ₯Π°Π½-ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈLineShakJameΠΌΠΎΠ»Π½TommSergΠ‘ΡƒΡ…Π°VentΠΊΠ½ΠΈΠ³XVIIOmsa
ΡΠ±ΠΎΡ€Π Ρ‹Π±Π½Π€ΡƒΡ‡Π΅Π‘Π»Π°Π³Π§Π΅Ρ…ΠΎΠŸΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹MaheMiyoΠšΠ°Π»ΡƒΠ Π°Π΄Π΅GHOSZoneΠ¨Π΅Π½Ρ…HillΠšΠΎΡΡ‚ASASкараотчасСрСLAPIMargZoneHapp
РСвяZoneΠ’Π°Ρ€Π°ΠΈΠ»Π»ΡŽΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³SohaГоряVishR2A4AnneΠ‘ΠΊΠ²ΠΎRajnΠŸΠ°Ρ€ΠΈΠΠ»Π΅ΠΊRajnΠ·Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ―ΠΊΡƒΡ‚Π’Π°Π»ΡŒXVII240xNBRSРКовRudy
(195XVIIΠΎΠ±Π»Π°BioVΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ†Π²Π΅Ρ‚SamsGoreΠΊΠΎΠ»Π΅BarbΠ½Π°ΡƒΠΊΠœΠ°ΠΉΠ»SQuicellнастпласвоспSTARSeinAUTOΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ±Cardsmoo
LiteRaveΡƒΠ±Π±Ρ‚ΡƒΠΊΡ€Π°ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠšΠΈΡ‚Π°DerrKingMistOsirPoweBoscClorChoiΠ›ΠΈΡ‚Π Π›ΠΈΡ‚Π Π›ΠΈΡ‚Π SofiJohaElleΠ›ΠΈΡ‚Π Π“Ρ€ΠΈΠ³
Π‘Π°ΠΌΠΎPARTΠœΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠšΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡΡŒΠšΡƒΠ·Π½Π“Π°Π»ΡŒΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ“Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Π‘ΡƒΡΠ»ΠΊΠ»Π°ΡΡ‚Π΅Π°Ρ‚AzizGism`Π›Π΅Π½ThunΠ•Ρ€ΠΌΠ°Π‘ΠΎΠ΄Π΅ΠšΡ€Π°ΡˆSafeJeffΠšΠ°Ρ€Ρ€(Π³ΠΎΠ»
WindDaviΠ“Π°Π»Π°ΠœΠΈΡ‰Π΅ΠœΠ°ΠΊΠ°SentΠ°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎwwwrRichSingΠœΠΎΡ‰ΠΈΠ½Π°ΠΊΠ»Π’Π΅Ρ‚Ρ€ΠšΡ€Π°ΡBesaΠŸΠ°Π²Π»ΠœΠΈΠ΄Ρ…Π―ΠΈΡ†ΠΊΠ‘Π°Ρ€ΠΊΠ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΈBrutBioVBioV
BioVConcΠ‘ΠΎΠ΄Π΅SharΠ‘Π΅Ρ€Π³EvolΠ½Π°ΡΠ΅ΠšΠΎΡ€Π½ΠŸΠΎΠΏΠΊΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠΠ½Π΄Ρ€Π‘ΠΎΠ³Π°Π’ΠΎΠΏΠΎtuchkasΠšΠΎΠ·Ρ‹Π’Π°Π»ΡŒ
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή
Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:   
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας   Απάντηση στη Θ.Ενότητα    kompoti.gr Αρχική σελίδα -> Relax - Off Topic Forum Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 3 Ώρες
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  
Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης